Rental Power for Mining
Aggreko has provided services to the mining sector worldwide,
including services to support mining infrastructure on open
Cut and underground mine sites, as well as mineral industrial
Our turnkey rental power solutions range
from 60 kVA & generators to complete multi-MW power packages
from 2 MW upwards of 100MW both LV and HV installations, including
full operation and maintenance. Typical applications include:
- Power for labour camps including accommodation and catering
- Power during the construction phase of a new mine.
- Power for the extension of existing mine capacity
- Additional power for production peaks
- Power during planned maintenance.
- Emergency power during unplanned outages
- Both diesel and natural gas powered generators are available
Additional services include up-front engineering with on-site
care and maintenance support, in line with mining standards and
regulations. Aggreko has successfully supported mines over short
and long term durations, covering exploration, feasibilities,
planned expansions, breakdowns, shutdowns or tailored capacities
throughout the mine life.